Select clients, partners and channels
yBC is actively working with a number of brands, clients, media partners and event operators to operate and promote their own digital TV channels.
- Saffron Technology: Rated by Gartner as a ‘cool vendor’ Saffron works at the bleeding edge of Business Intelligence Software in US National Security, Global Manufacturing, Financial Services and Consumer. yourBusinessChannel developed the Saffrontech.com website, and operates as outsourced marketing department, creating engaging content and driving demand generation. Watch Saffron CEO discussing results.
- London Chamber of Commerce & Industry: We are working with LCCI and it’s elite London business clientele to develop London Business TV. The goal is to increase engagement on key business issues and build a thriving channel network in the heart of London.
- Matchtech Plc: yBC recently interviewed all the major names at the London Boat Show. Working with Matchtech. we will launch thought leadership content to engage the marine industry, and develop our partners reputation in this key UK industry.
- Occam DM: In conjunction with a major website revamp, yBC conducted a series of interviews with key staff and a client. The desired outcome was engaging video for the website, and the basis of new email campaign material. See the video on site.
- Research in Motion/BlackBerry: yBC was commissioned to document the stories of BlackBerry’s top European partners on a multi-city shoot. The concept is to work with partners to launch Mobility TV- a enterprise focused channel about the business opportunities with mobile.
- Horwath HTL: The world’s largest consulting organization specialized in the hospitality industry, with 50 offices in 39 countries, yBC is working with Horwath on a library of engaging video content to build digital visibility, as well as to develop a new global website plus 50 office sites.
- Crowe Horwath: Parent company of Horwatch HTL Crowe Horwath LLP is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States and a top 10 global consultancy. yBC gathered thought leadership content at CHI’s conference in the UAE.
- Swiss Post Solutions: Working with SPS in Europe, the UK, and the US, yBC has created over 100 videos to help SPS explain its services and engage business leaders. In addition to supporting SPS on multi hundred million dollar tender, we are currently piloting video email campaigns in the UK and US.
- Financial Planning Channel: Working with a key industry player yBC interviewed thought leaders from JP Morgan, Avivia and other brands in preparation for the launch of this new channel
Channels feature content from a range of complimentary companies and subject matter experts. We also work with online blogs, media, and industry hubs who are seeking quality video content to engage their audiences. There are over a dozen channels in development including subject-based channels such as BlackBerry’s Mobility TV channel and Swiss Post Solutions’ Digital Transformation channel.
Organisations can get involved in or found a new channel as a paying client, a media partner, an expert contributor or an industry influencer.
See our channels menu to visit existing channels.
In this video, corporate executive Bob Barker explains working with yBC as a client. and how the video is distributed via multiple channels… website, marketing campaigns, sales support, social media and syndication.