Our client inmidtown is a Business Improvement District (BID) which represents the interests of 570 businesses in Bloomsbury, Holborn and St Giles in central London. In 2012, this innovative BID launched its destination brand, GoToMidtown, to help millions of visitors to make the most of their time in the area.
Review our portfolio of Engagement Platforms, Digital PR campaigns, Websites, Blogs and Business TV Channels.
We are actively working with a number of brands, clients, media partners and event operators to operate and promote their engagement platforms to generate Digital PR and awareness.
- Energy Industry: An industry association wanted to educate an entire country about energy issues, and balance the energy debate. yBC interviewed politicians, industry leaders and academics, created over 400 videos, and built a new channel website. The site will launch in 2014 as part of a new yBC channel about global energy concerns.
- CSC / Leading Edge Forum: The research arm of a US$13Bn Technology Company wants to establish a library of engaging video content to engage Enterprise CXO’s. yBC is producing a series of animated videos as well as capturing documentary footage from industry experts and CSC clients.
- InsideFinance.TV: Working with Smith & Williamson, a top 10 UK accountancy practice, yBC has launched the Inside Finance channel where leaders and specialists from the financial services, legal and business sectors, as well as entrepreneurs and academics, share insight into how to innovate, differentiate, lead and stimulate business growth in a fast-changing age.
- Saffron Technology: Rated by Gartner as a ‘cool vendor’ Saffron works at the bleeding edge of Business Intelligence Software in US National Security, Global Manufacturing, Financial Services and Consumer. yBC developed the Saffrontech.com website, and operates as outsourced marketing and department, creating engaging content, Digital PR and driving demand generation. Watch Saffron CEO discussing results.
- London Chamber of Commerce & Industry: We are working with LCCI and it’s elite London business clientele to develop London Business TV. The goal is to increase engagement on key business issues and build a thriving channel network in the heart of London.
- Matchtech Plc: yBC recently interviewed all the major names at the London Boat Show. Working with Matchtech. we will launch thought leadership content to engage the marine industry, and develop our partners reputation in this key UK industry.
- Occam DM: In conjunction with a major website revamp, yBC conducted a series of interviews with key staff and a client. The desired outcome was engaging video for the website, and the basis of new email campaign material. See the video on site.
- Research in Motion/BlackBerry: yBC was commissioned to document the stories of BlackBerry’s top European partners on a multi-city shoot. The concept is to work with partners to launch Mobility TV- a enterprise focused channel about the business opportunities with mobile.
- Horwath HTL: The world’s largest consulting organization specialized in the hospitality industry, with 50 offices in 39 countries, yBC is working with Horwath on a library of engaging video content to build digital pr visibility, as well as to develop a new global website plus 50 office sites.
- Crowe Horwath: Parent company of Horwatch HTL Crowe Horwath LLP is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States and a top 10 global consultancy. yBC gathered thought leadership content at CHI’s conference in the UAE.
- Swiss Post Solutions: Working with SPS in Europe, the UK, and the US, yBC has created over 100 videos to help SPS explain its services and engage business leaders. In addition to supporting SPS on multi hundred million dollar tender, we are currently piloting video email campaigns in the UK and US.
- Financial Planning Channel: Working with a key industry player yBC interviewed thought leaders from JP Morgan, Avivia and other brands in preparation for the launch of this new channel
CMO Bob Barker explains working with yBC as a client and how the video is distributed via multiple channels… website, Digital PR and marketing campaigns, sales support, social media and syndication.
Business TV Channels feature content from a range of complimentary companies and subject matter experts. We also work with online blogs, media, and industry hubs who are seeking quality video content to engage their audiences. There are over a dozen channels in development including subject-based channels such as St Ives Retail Channel and the Digital Transformation channel.
Organisations can get involved in or found a new channel as a paying client, a media partner, an expert contributor or an industry influencer.
Use the portfolio slider at the top of the page to visit existing channels and Digital PR campaigns.