yBC’s VIP (Video Impact Player) has undergone a major upgrade in the last few weeks. We’ve bought in a leading technology partner and the result is some incredibly useful new functionality. If you’re someone who wants to push the boundaries in terms of the impact you get from your business related videos, the the latest release of our VIP Player has what you need to do business.
The new VIP is an incredible business video platform to engage customers and gain unprecedented insights into what happens when they view your sales and marketing material. You can even pull that information right back into your existing CRM and email systems. And we’ve made sure the distribution opportunities are greater than ever.
Specifically, the new features include:
- Enhanced analytics, including heatmaps to show which parts of the video were most watched
- Email marketing integration – including heavyweight players such as MailChimp
- Realtime alerts
- Integration with SalesForce.com and other CRM systems
- Social bar where you can add a Facebook like button, a Tweet button and more
- WordPress embeded plugin – it takes just a single url to embed VIP video into your blog
- Public projects – make projects/videos inside VIP public. Use them as landing pages. Share on Facebook, Twitter, or via email.
- iPad/iPhone support – your viewers can watch content on all iOS devices
We’ve already launched this to many of our customers. We’ll be announcing pricing and plans shortly, but if you want a sneak preview, check out the short video we’ve made to outline what our new player can do.
We think it’s really exciting and hope you take a look – back when we launched VIP it represented a huge leap forward in terms of marketing. This new release is another leap again. We look forward to hearing what you think.