We’ve created this page to show you the options available to you for displaying your Governance TV videos on your own websites or blogs. We’ve used the interview clips of Charlie Horrell of Diligent Boardbooks as an example.
- Your videos will be playlisted together in one player.
- You can choose to have either just your company’s videos, or yours plus some general (but non-competitive) videos from Governance TV.
- You can have the player at any size (in pixels) to fit your site – just confirm the total available width, and which version you want.
- All players must have the Governance TV / yBC text beneath them, as shown below.
- We will provide you with a line of code to embed the player at the appropriate size, and this will include the text to appear beneath the player.
- NOTE: if you cannot fit a player on your website, we can provide a link which will play your videos offsite.
The legal bit
- You are being provided access to the player and playlists courtesy of ICSA and yBC, and this access can be withdrawn at any time.
- While yBC maintains reasonable service levels for its clients and partners, we have made no guarantees to you about service level, uptime or any other performance measure.
- Likewise, we will do our best to respond to any requests in a reasonable timeframe, but please understand that we have to prioritise booked/paying client work ahead of responding to your requests.
- You must display the text as shown beneath the video playlist, and we reserve the right to ask you to amend it if necessary from time to time.
- We may also put a Governance TV preview video or promo image at the end of your playlist to encourage people to look at Governance TV.
- You acknowledge that ripping or otherwise copying these videos, or publishing them in any way other than as allowed here, is breach of copyright if you do not have yBC’s express written permission.
- By requesting your playlist, you agree to these terms.
Player sample: Bento (side list)
Player sample: Bento (list beneath)
Player sample: Tab
Player sample: Slide