yBC’s core business is creating engaging, editorial-style business tv and distributing it online via a network of networks.
A YouTube partner, since 2007 we have produced over 9500 videos for leading brands and experts. We own and operate multiple online business tv channels that run on editorial lines, and we also operate as a digital marketing agency, producing and distributing digital content for clients on a fee paying basis.
The online business videos that screen on our business tv channels include, where relevant, our clients’ content.
But we also make a point of covering non-client stories and perspectives to ensure our channels feature the right mix of clever experts and successful brands, the kind of people who can give our viewers business tv packed with inspiration, insight and actionable advice.
“The popularity of business tv isn’t being ignored…”
Watching video on the internet is now the #1 web activity, followed by Facebook and then Internet banking. This trend looks set to continue as more people get online, more companies understand digital media and the available bandwidth gets better.
And with the advent of iPads, large screen smart phone and fast connections, businesstv on mobile is also no longer problematic.
Here are a number of business tv facts.
- 77% of consumers consider companies that create online video as more engaged with customers (Animoto, Survey – ‘The power of video‘, December 2013)
- The retention rate for visual information can reach 65% versus 10% for text-based information (SocialMedia Today, December 2013)
- People are 2x as likely to engage with high-value conversion activities when there is a video (Social Media Today, December 2013)
- Video is 98% more likely to put you on the first page of search engines
- Video on a web page increases response rates by an average of 45%
- When watched by visitors, video makes them 95% more likely to buy from you
It’s not just kids. Senior executives love business video …
- 65% of senior executives have visited a company’s website after watching video (Forbes, Video in the C-suite, December 2010)
- 91% of senior executives report they watch video on their tablet (IDG Global Solutions, IDG Mobile Survey, June 2014)
- Forbes Insight found that 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page. (Forbes, Video in the C-suite, December 2010)
- 96% of consumers find video helpful when making purchase decisions online (Animoto, Survey – ‘The power of video‘, December 2013)
- Online Video and other multi-media product viewing options were rated more effective than any other site initiatives in an Adobe survey of almost 2,000 interactive marketers. (Adobe, May 2011)