Download the ReThink Book
Includes 100+ interview clips with influential thinkers
What should you do when “business as usual” no longer works?
Simple. You should take from others.
Not in the literal sense – we’re not advocating crime. But in the figurative sense. Look around you, find others who have succeeded in other industries, listen to what they have to say, and learn.
While the challenges you face today may be new, it doesn’t follow that the answers all need to be newly “discovered”. Indeed, some of the inspiration for new ways of working may be much closer than you think. At times like this, the key is to start by looking outside your industry.
But what are you looking for? Innovation and inspiration. New tools and methodologies. Catalysts for change. Different perspectives. Solutions you wouldn’t otherwise have explored. Experiences others have had but which you can learn from. Questions you wouldn’t normally ask yourself. Stories which spark ideas.
At just over 100 pages, ReThink is an easy read, covering 28 of our favourite interview encounters since 2005. These are the interviewees who have inspired, delighted, informed and entertained us.
We hope they do the same for you.
Download the book below, or click straight through to a selection of interview clips from each chapter (no playlist for chapters 14 or 28).
- 1. How not to get sucked into your industry’s orthodoxies and go extinct
- 2. Rage against the machines: advising Obama about the angry people
- 3. Hanging out with the rock stars of business – Dickinson, Branson, Smit
- 4. Cooking up with the digital chef
- 5. If I clip the wrong wire, it will vapourise me
- 6. Psychopaths I’ve known – starting with my Dad
- 7. Formula 1 Babies
- 8. “Spooks” – The dawn of the AI revolution
- 9. From chancer to player – mapping strategic gameplay to win
- 10. When your heart’s not in it (hint: this doesn’t end well)
- 11. Meet the Roger Federer of the internet (but don’t join him for a shower)
- 12. Go the f*ck to sleep
- 13. The art of storytelling – 100 stories up
- 15. I can smell the petrol on your breath
- 16. Business teachings from rugby’s greats
- 17. Take a jump into the Matrix – pop culture meets tech giant
- 18. A face for TV: Haven’t I met you somewhere before?
- 19. Turning age-old investment thinking on its head – for the future good
- 20. Across the political divide – Seb vs Ed
- 21. The frailty of human bias
- 22. After the hype has died down: seeking innovative edges
- 24. An obsession with the “top of the world”
- 25. Putting the only body you’ve got on the line, and nearly losing it
- 26. Four years of training for six minutes of glory
- 27. It’s all in the (biased) mind – so get your rose tinted glasses out